Skip to content
- Mold surface is free of pits, rust, extra unused rings, water fitting, gas, other defect which affect the appearance of the hole, etc.,
- More than 1.5mm chamfer on all mold plates.
- The cooling fitting should be upper than the mold surface,and is better to locate in unoperate side
- Every lift ring should be marked their size if their weigh over 10 kg,or make sure the friendly use.
- Make sure supporter is higher than blocks by 0.05-0.15mm.
- All cooling should be marked “IN” and “OUT”,adding sequence number if needed, such as IN1, OUT1, IN2, OUT2.
- Each plates should be marked with datum symbols and numbers ,position at 10mm away from the edge, writing should be clear, beautiful, neat, spacing evenly.
- Small molds must have lifting holes in A plate and B plate, all plates of large mold must have lifting holes.
- All four corners of the mold should have pry slot between two plates.